KMovie Addicts Reviews

Companion site to KMOVIE ADDICTS. Korean Movies Review contributed by readers of the KMOVIE ADDICTS blog. Submit yours today! **Note : Some Reviews May Contain Spoilers.

Monday, October 09, 2006

The Isle

The Isle (Seom)

Note : M18 For Mature Audiences Only
Release Date : 2001
Director: Kim Ki Duk
Writer : Kim Ki Duk

Cast:
Seo Jeong ... Hee Jin
Kim Yoo Seok ... Hyun Shik




Reviewed By : gUiA1185

I've never seen a movie as boring and as senseless as this. I can't believe I even let myself waste my time into a film like this. Such a pity for those who even dared to.

The story was not as good as I was expecting it to be. In short, it doesn't even have a story in it. I couldn't even understand the way the story goes and how it all started.

It seems as if the whole production doesn't even spent so much time and effort in making this film.

They're not particularly good actors. I didn't even hear the girl talk. She screamed, yes, but was that it? Nothing else? Geezz... =p

I don't mind watching a film even if it takes forever but a movie like this is something I wouldn't recommend to my friends to watch for. It's not worth it.

I'm giving it two thumbs down and a half empty popcorn bucket!

The movie didn't even give justice to it's good movie title: The Isle. Although it's kinda catchy and interesting at first. I even thought it was a horror movie or some sort. hahaha =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home