KMovie Addicts Reviews

Companion site to KMOVIE ADDICTS. Korean Movies Review contributed by readers of the KMOVIE ADDICTS blog. Submit yours today! **Note : Some Reviews May Contain Spoilers.

Friday, October 06, 2006

My Sassy Girl

My Sassy Girl (Yeopgijeogin Geunyeo)

Release Date : 2001
Director: Kwak Jae Young
Writer: Kwak Jae Young

Cast:
Jeon Ji Hyun ... *The Girl*
Cha Tae Hyun ... Kyun Woo





Reviewed By :
SweetDreams

I think My Sassy Girl was a very funny and amusing movie. You seriously cannot get tired of watching this movie while it’s playing. I've watched it about like 3 times and its still funny and cute. The main hero who tries to be the tough guy over the girl is so hilarious. As the movie goes on, one can clearly see how the relationship between the guy and girl changes. At some moments you may think that those two don't get along but watching how they change and what the plot of the story is very interesting.

I personally cried at few moments but I don't remember when I did. I do remember laughing almost every few seconds though. The one part that really amuses me is when the main character has to take the girl to the hotel like twice. Also the girl, seeing her yell out her opinions at other people not caring about others is funny especially at the part where she yells at the main character guy in the restaurant. I believe that everyone should watch this since its one of the best k-movies I’ve seen. ^___^


Reviewed By :
chengycha

The movie was played by Jeon Ji Hyun as "the girl", and Cha Tae Hyun as a collage student named Kyun Woo.

I think it was really cool because it was based on a true story. I never knew what was going to happen next in the movie. The two fo them meeting on a subway and all of a sudden a chain of events happened. It was hectic! These two made such an odd and unpredicting couple. It was very very funnie

Jeon Ji Hyun fit her role as the tough sassy girl very well. In her other movies she plays similar characters well also. (windsrtuct)The strong character fits her and it shows that sometimes people act tough to hide what's really bothering them, like the situation she was in in this movie.

Cha Tae Hyun was indeed very funnie. He was always being picked on by Jeon Ji Hyun. It would be so funnie because i would know what he was going through and i could laugh about it because of that. What's amazing to me was that through out the whole entire movie, they never kissed. I mean, gosh, there wasn't any kissing scenes! That just proved to me that you don't need something like that to make it a great movie.

The ending was an ok ending. It wasnt a super way to end the story but it fit quite well. Nothing about the movie disappointed me. I loved every minute of it.

Sure, it's a chick flick, but i think anyone who watches it would like it. ahah

Oh, and the music. You have to love the music. I mean, they made Canon in D a whole different song for me, and i absolutely loved the song "i believe".

I'm pretty sure you know by now, but i really enjoyed it. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home