KMovie Addicts Reviews

Companion site to KMOVIE ADDICTS. Korean Movies Review contributed by readers of the KMOVIE ADDICTS blog. Submit yours today! **Note : Some Reviews May Contain Spoilers.

Friday, October 27, 2006

My Wife Is A Gangster 1

My Wife Is A Gangster (Japong Manura)

Release Date: 2001
Director: Cho Gin Jyu
Writer: Kang Hyo Jin, Kim Moon Sung,

Cast:
Shin Eun Kyung ... Cha Eun Jin (Mantis)
Park Sang Myeon ... Kang Soo Il



Reviewed By : splatback

When I first started watching this movie, I thought it would be another cliche (but entertaining) hack and slash movie. I had no idea it would be so hilarious too. Sin Eun-kyeong does an excellent job as a brutal gang leader. Her stoic nature lends additonal humor to solemn scenes. Her husband, Park Sang-myeon, plays the part of a blubbering do-gooder who doesn't know the exact details of his wife's job. Seeing the progression of both characters is enjoyable to watch. If you're looking for an action movie with a splash of humor, "My Wife is a Gangster" is the way to go.

3 Comments:

  • At September 21, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Can you also provide here the tattoo of Shin Eun-Kyung and who is that tattoo artist who makes the dragon tattoo at the back of Shin Eun-Kyung aka Mantis? Thanks

     
  • At January 03, 2011 , Anonymous streaming links said...

    Yes I was having the same expectations but when I watched this I was thrilled. Even the title is so funny that I never could have imagined that this movie will be so nice.

     
  • At March 28, 2011 , Anonymous viper said...

    Who is the tattoo artist of Shin Eun-Kyung?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home