KMovie Addicts Reviews

Companion site to KMOVIE ADDICTS. Korean Movies Review contributed by readers of the KMOVIE ADDICTS blog. Submit yours today! **Note : Some Reviews May Contain Spoilers.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Boss My Hero 1

My Boss My Hero 1 (Doosaboo Ilchae)

Release Date: 2001
Director: Yoon Je Kyun
Writer: Yoon Je Kyun

Cast:
Jung Jun Ho - Dong Sik
Woo In Jeong ... Kim Sang Do



Reviewed By : skim

A plot different from all other mob/gangster movies. A boss has to go back to school, while still running his business. He doesn't want to go back to school, but his boss asked him to so he can gain control over a territory and the advisors to the boss can stop talking him down. While the boss is a high school student, he begins to make friends and even comes close to one female. He later finds out the school is run by a corrupt superintendent that's doing business w/ another mob. There taking money every month from students in order to fill their needs. What happens next? well I can't tell you the whole movie!

My Boss, My Hero 1 is action, comedy, and drama all in one. What more can you ask for? I recommend this movie for anyone that's just wants to smile knowning maybe there are good and caring mobs/gangsters. TWO THUMBS UP!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home